Green Chile Cheese Spread
Why I Love This Recipe
I took this cheese spread for coffee hour after church today. It was a hit.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 4 ounces cream cheese
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 1 (4-oz.) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
• 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
• 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
COMBINE cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl.
Stir in cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chiles, green onion, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and cumin.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.