- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups chicken
- 2 16oz. cans green chilies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can 98% fatfree cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 98% fatfree cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups spicy cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, chilies, broth, soups and onions; set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave about 15-30 seconds.
- Layer half of the tortillas on the bottom of 9x13 greased pan.
- Top with half of mixture and half of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.