- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican chesse blend or Cheddar cheese,
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 4(9-10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Mix together chicken, 3/4 cup cheese, dressing, sour cream, and green chiles in bowl. Divide evenly down center of each tortillas. Roll up
- tortillas and place seam side down, in 9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 20 minutes or until
- cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More