- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican chesse blend or Cheddar cheese,
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 4(9-10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Mix together chicken, 3/4 cup cheese, dressing, sour cream, and green chiles in bowl. Divide evenly down center of each tortillas. Roll up
- tortillas and place seam side down, in 9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 20 minutes or until
- cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More