- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups small-curd cottage cheese
- 4 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 17-oz. can of whole green chiles
- 1 lb. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 10” x 15” baking pan.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add all other ingredients to eggs; mix well.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees. Bake an additional 40 minutes, or until brown on top.
- Cool slightly. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More