- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cans diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray board or counter top lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 12 rolls together and roll into an 18x12-inch rectangle. Repeat with remaining 12 rolls. Brush both dough rectangles with butter. Combine cheddar cheese, green chilies and garlic salt and sprinkle over one dough rectangle. Top with remaining dough rectangle, butter side down. Cut into twelve 1 1/2-inch strips. Twist each strip several times and turn one end to resemble a candy cane or shepherd's hook. Place at least one inch apart on large sprayed baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and let rise 30 minutes. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
NotesAdd a holiday twist to Rhodes breadsticks with these festive Green Chili Canes shaped like a shepherd's hook.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More