- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg large flour tortillas (8)
- 6 oz pre-cooked southwest style chicken breast slices,diced
- 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 3 or 4 green onions, cut into slices
- 16oz shredded colby/jack or pepper jack cheese
- Start with a flour tortilla
- Spread shredded cheese on half tortilla
- Cover the cheese with diced chicken
- Then green onions
- Then green chilis
- Then just a little more cheese
- Fold in half, then go on to the next.
- Place in a preheated medium hot skillet until golden and then flip and cook until golden & melty on the other side.
- These work up really quickly. You can make them ahead and reheat them in the oven.
- Cut into slices and serve alone or with salsa, guacamole or sour cream.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More