GREEN CHILI CHICKEN QUESADILLAS FOR A CROWD
- 1 pkg large flour tortillas (8)
- 6 oz pre-cooked southwest style chicken breast slices,diced
- 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 3 or 4 green onions, cut into slices
- 16oz shredded colby/jack or pepper jack cheese
Start with a flour tortilla
Spread shredded cheese on half tortilla
Cover the cheese with diced chicken
Then green onions
Then green chilis
Then just a little more cheese
Fold in half, then go on to the next.
Place in a preheated medium hot skillet until golden and then flip and cook until golden & melty on the other side.
These work up really quickly. You can make them ahead and reheat them in the oven.
Cut into slices and serve alone or with salsa, guacamole or sour cream.