- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T butter
- 1 T oil
- 2 Garlic cloves mashed
- 4 bnls sknls chicken breast halves
- 1 C chicken broth
- 4 oz can mild green chilies chopped
- 2 t prepared mustard
- 1 C heavy cream
- 4 oz Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat broiler. In an ovenproof skillet, melt butter with oil. Add garlic and chicken and sauté 10 minutes over low heat. Remove chicken and pour off fat. Add chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits on bottom of skillet. Return chicken to skillet. Add undrained chilies and mustard. simmer, uncovered, until chicken is done. About 10 minutes. Liquid should cook down and be syrupy.
- Add cream and simmer until thickened, about 5 mins. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Run skillet under hot broiler until cheese melts, about 30 seconds. Serve with rice to catch all of the wonderful sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More