- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 – 2 teaspoons green curry paste (I buy mine at the supermarket in a tube)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 scallion (spring onion)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cut breasts into bite sized pieces, place in bowl and add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and stir.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and stir to coat.
- Sauté chicken in oil and remove from pan when golden.
- Add curry paste to pan and cook 2 min.
- Add garlic, ginger and scallions and sauté a few mins.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce and remaining soy sauce.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 min until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over rice
NotesI love this recipe! It is so easy and you can throw in any veg you happen to have in your fridge.