- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 – 2 teaspoons green curry paste (I buy mine at the supermarket in a tube)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 scallion (spring onion)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cut breasts into bite sized pieces, place in bowl and add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and stir.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and stir to coat.
- Sauté chicken in oil and remove from pan when golden.
- Add curry paste to pan and cook 2 min.
- Add garlic, ginger and scallions and sauté a few mins.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce and remaining soy sauce.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 min until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over rice
NotesI love this recipe! It is so easy and you can throw in any veg you happen to have in your fridge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More