GREEN CURRY CHICKEN
- Servings: 2
- 2 whole chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 – 2 teaspoons green curry paste (I buy mine at the supermarket in a tube)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 scallion (spring onion)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- fresh cilantro for garnish
Cut breasts into bite sized pieces, place in bowl and add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and stir.
Sprinkle flour over chicken and stir to coat.
Sauté chicken in oil and remove from pan when golden.
Add curry paste to pan and cook 2 min.
Add garlic, ginger and scallions and sauté a few mins.
Return chicken to pan.
Add coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce and remaining soy sauce.
Lower heat and simmer for 15 min until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over rice