- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 2 C chicken broth
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 1 heaping TBLS green curry paste, (more or less depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp sweet curry powder
- 1/2 tsp mirin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 C green beans
- 1.5 C broccoli florets
- olive oil
- 1/3 C raisins (approx 1 snack sized box)
- green onions (if desired)
- shredded sweetened coconut (if desired)
- Cut chicken into thin slices
- In a large skillet, drizzle olive oil
- Saute garlic a bit
- Add chicken broth & coconut milk to the pan and stir.
- Whisk in green curry paste.
- Add salt, garam masala, sweet curry powder and mirin; stir.
- Simmer on low for a couple of minutes.
- Add chicken to pan and simmer on low until chicken is cooked through.
- Add green beans & raisins, cook a couple of minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook until just tender crisp.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Garnish with green onions & shredded sweetened coconut.
NotesWoohooo! After much tweaking... last night's Green Curry Chicken was the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More