- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 2 C chicken broth
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 1 heaping TBLS green curry paste, (more or less depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp sweet curry powder
- 1/2 tsp mirin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 C green beans
- 1.5 C broccoli florets
- olive oil
- 1/3 C raisins (approx 1 snack sized box)
- green onions (if desired)
- shredded sweetened coconut (if desired)
- Cut chicken into thin slices
- In a large skillet, drizzle olive oil
- Saute garlic a bit
- Add chicken broth & coconut milk to the pan and stir.
- Whisk in green curry paste.
- Add salt, garam masala, sweet curry powder and mirin; stir.
- Simmer on low for a couple of minutes.
- Add chicken to pan and simmer on low until chicken is cooked through.
- Add green beans & raisins, cook a couple of minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook until just tender crisp.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Garnish with green onions & shredded sweetened coconut.
NotesWoohooo! After much tweaking... last night's Green Curry Chicken was the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce