- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 6 oz Minute Maid Limeade
- * 1/4 cup or sugar
- * 4-6 shots of premium Tequilla
- * 1-2 oz Triple Sec
- * 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
- * Ice
- * A couple drops of green food coloring
- * Green Sugar Rim, I forgot about this until I already drank it (opps).
- Blend Minute Maid and liquor until well mixed
- Add ice and blend.
NotesRob and I aren't partial to green beer so we decided to celebrate St. Patrick today with Green Dick-a-Ritas; after all this is a drinking holiday . Rob's Unc Dick came up with the recipe and of course, were named in honor of him. They aren't this green naturally, but we added green food coloring for the holiday. This rita is also great with fresh strawberries, or mangoes added.
Originally posted on Sweets and Eats
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More