- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- * 2 eggs
- * 1/2 cup chopped or snipped fresh spinach (about 1 oz.)
- * 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- * 2 tablespoons chopped cooked lean ham (about 1 oz.)
- * Cooking spray
- 1. Break the eggs into the bowl. Add the spinach, cheese and ham. Beat with the fork until the ingredients are well blended and you can't see any streaks of egg white any more. Put the bowl aside.
- 2. Coat the pan evenly with the spray. Put the pan on a burner and heat it over medium heat for a little bit. Sprinkle a few drops of water into the pan. The pan is hot enough when the water sizzles and dances in the pan.
- 3. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan. The eggs will start to set. Hold the pancake turner upside down and gently pull it across the bottom and sides of the pan. Keep pulling the pancake turner through the eggs until they're thick and you can't see any more liquid eggs in the pan. Don't stir all the time or the eggs will break into tiny pieces. Remove the pan from the burner. When the eggs are thick and there is no more liquid egg in the pan, lift the eggs out of the pan with the pancake turner and put them on the plate(s).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More