- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs pork, cut in chunks like for stew
- 3 onions, chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped(can use as much garlic as you like!
- 1/2 -6oz can ranchero sauce (can use a med or hot salsa)
- 4 -4oz cans mild green chilies
- 1-28 oz can green enchilada sauce
- cheddar/jack for garnish(optional)
- sour cream for garnish (optional)
- cilantro for garnish(optional)
- Very Easy, put all ingredients in the crock pot, and cook on low 10- 12 hours.
- Garnish as desired with cilantro, chesse, sour cream. Can also use low carb corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More