- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs pork, cut in chunks like for stew
- 3 onions, chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped(can use as much garlic as you like!
- 1/2 -6oz can ranchero sauce (can use a med or hot salsa)
- 4 -4oz cans mild green chilies
- 1-28 oz can green enchilada sauce
- cheddar/jack for garnish(optional)
- sour cream for garnish (optional)
- cilantro for garnish(optional)
- Very Easy, put all ingredients in the crock pot, and cook on low 10- 12 hours.
- Garnish as desired with cilantro, chesse, sour cream. Can also use low carb corn chips.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More