- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 7 min
- 2 (12 oz ) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 (12 oz ) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles of sprite or 7-up
- 1 bottle of rum (can make without liquer, make virgin style for kiddies)
- 2 quarts of lime sherbet
- In large container, mix limeade, lemonade, and soda.
- Add rum (or not)
- Mix in lime sherbet and serve.
NotesThis is a Halloween punch. And it packs a punch, so go easy lol. And drink responsibly. And dont drive.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Lau Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More