- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 7 min
- 2 (12 oz ) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 (12 oz ) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles of sprite or 7-up
- 1 bottle of rum (can make without liquer, make virgin style for kiddies)
- 2 quarts of lime sherbet
- In large container, mix limeade, lemonade, and soda.
- Add rum (or not)
- Mix in lime sherbet and serve.
NotesThis is a Halloween punch. And it packs a punch, so go easy lol. And drink responsibly. And dont drive.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More