- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. apple juice
- 3 c. plain seltzer
- Corn syrup
- Colored sugar crystals
- 2 c. prepared green Jell-O
- Combine apple juice and seltzer in a pitcher and chill.
- Dunk the rims of serving glasses in corn syrup, and gently shake off excess syrup or use a thin paintbrush to wipe off excess. Dredge rims in colored sugars.
- Place glasses upside down on waxpaper in the refrigerator to set.
- When ready to serve, place spoonfuls of jello in decorated glasses and fill with apple juice mixture.