- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. apple juice
- 3 c. plain seltzer
- Corn syrup
- Colored sugar crystals
- 2 c. prepared green Jell-O
- Combine apple juice and seltzer in a pitcher and chill.
- Dunk the rims of serving glasses in corn syrup, and gently shake off excess syrup or use a thin paintbrush to wipe off excess. Dredge rims in colored sugars.
- Place glasses upside down on waxpaper in the refrigerator to set.
- When ready to serve, place spoonfuls of jello in decorated glasses and fill with apple juice mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Jean’s Recipe File
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More