- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. apple juice
- 3 c. plain seltzer
- Corn syrup
- Colored sugar crystals
- 2 c. prepared green Jell-O
- Combine apple juice and seltzer in a pitcher and chill.
- Dunk the rims of serving glasses in corn syrup, and gently shake off excess syrup or use a thin paintbrush to wipe off excess. Dredge rims in colored sugars.
- Place glasses upside down on waxpaper in the refrigerator to set.
- When ready to serve, place spoonfuls of jello in decorated glasses and fill with apple juice mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More