- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. apple juice
- 3 c. plain seltzer
- Corn syrup
- Colored sugar crystals
- 2 c. prepared green Jell-O
- Combine apple juice and seltzer in a pitcher and chill.
- Dunk the rims of serving glasses in corn syrup, and gently shake off excess syrup or use a thin paintbrush to wipe off excess. Dredge rims in colored sugars.
- Place glasses upside down on waxpaper in the refrigerator to set.
- When ready to serve, place spoonfuls of jello in decorated glasses and fill with apple juice mixture.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More