- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 green apple, cored, roughly chopped
- 1/2 green pear, cored, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 avocado meat
- 8-10 ice cubes
- In a high-speed blender, place all ingredients in the order they are listed. You want to make sure the spinach is weighted down by all the other ingredients to ensure everything gets mixed without chunks of spinach leaves.
- Blend on high speed for about 45-60 seconds and enjoy in a tall glass. You can divide into 2 glasses or save half for later. When you're ready to drink the remaining juice (within 24 hours), throw in 6 ice cubes and re-blend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More