- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •1- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained well. OKay sometimes this is not enough and I add another small can drained well. What ever floats your boat.
- •1- 3 ounce package of instant pistachio pudding, yumm!
- •1-8 ounce whipped topping.(I use 12 because I like extra marshmallows)
- •5 1/4 ounce of marshmellows. Ok not sure if it is a package size. BUt add what you want okay!
- •1/4 cup chopped pecans, sometime I feel like a nut sometimes I don't so add none, more or less. I would not add alot. I love the creaminess of this.
5.Dry Pudding mix
6.Fold in whipped topping
7.YEs, add all the marshmallows you want. Ok dont over do it!
9.Okay the optional here is coconut if you are in the mood.
10.Sometimes I even grate chocolate on this before serving. I am sure you could even add some mini chocolate chips or grate some chocolate in coarsely.
11.Now get on your pj's and grab a spoon and pig out!