- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryAn old simple goodie. I love the combination of the flavors. OF course marshmallows too! Great for St Patty's day!
- •1- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained well. OKay sometimes this is not enough and I add another small can drained well. What ever floats your boat.
- •1- 3 ounce package of instant pistachio pudding, yumm!
- •1-8 ounce whipped topping.(I use 12 because I like extra marshmallows)
- •5 1/4 ounce of marshmellows. Ok not sure if it is a package size. BUt add what you want okay!
- •1/4 cup chopped pecans, sometime I feel like a nut sometimes I don't so add none, more or less. I would not add alot. I love the creaminess of this.
- 5.Dry Pudding mix
- 6.Fold in whipped topping
- 7.YEs, add all the marshmallows you want. Ok dont over do it!
- 8.Add nuts
- 9.Okay the optional here is coconut if you are in the mood.
- 10.Sometimes I even grate chocolate on this before serving. I am sure you could even add some mini chocolate chips or grate some chocolate in coarsely.
- 11.Now get on your pj's and grab a spoon and pig out!