- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- Microwave Popcorn Balls
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) Parkay margarine
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) Kraft mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin, lime
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- 1 c. peanuts (optional)
- Combine margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Add gelatin, stir until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over combined popcorn and peanuts.
- Stir to coat well.
- Shape into balls or other shapes with greased hands.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Italy or BustSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More