- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- Microwave Popcorn Balls
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) Parkay margarine
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) Kraft mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin, lime
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- 1 c. peanuts (optional)
- Combine margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Add gelatin, stir until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over combined popcorn and peanuts.
- Stir to coat well.
- Shape into balls or other shapes with greased hands.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Italian ExchangeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More