- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- Microwave Popcorn Balls
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) Parkay margarine
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) Kraft mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin, lime
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- 1 c. peanuts (optional)
- Combine margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Add gelatin, stir until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over combined popcorn and peanuts.
- Stir to coat well.
- Shape into balls or other shapes with greased hands.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More