GREEN MOLE RECIPE
- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Sesame toasted
- Green Tomato
- Chile Poblano
- Chile Jalapeño
- Chicken broth
- 3 cloves
- Everything is blended to make a sauce that is thick, the seed makes it thick, lettuce and spinach is for flavor, a little no more, and the chili is dependent on taste, spicy or not.
- When this gold is put into a pot to boil with a little oil, salt proof and boil. Add shredded chicken or piece, and serve with rice.
- It also serves to enmoladas, tortillas are browned and passed through the sauce, stuffed with cheese and fold like tacos, puts cream on top. It really recommend it is a delight.
NotesMole is the generic name for several sauces used in Mexican cuisine recipes, as well as for dishes based on these sauces. Outside of Mexico, it often refers to a specific sauce which is known in Spanish by the more specific name mole poblano. The word is also widely known in the combined form guacamole (avocado concoction). In contemporary Mexico, the term is used for a number of sauces, some quite dissimilar to one another, including black, red, yellow, colorado, green, almendrado, and pipián.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More