- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18.25 oz pkg golden butter cake mix
- 1 3.5 oz pkg instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- couple drops of green food color
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, almond extract, and food color.
- In a separate bowl combine the nuts, sugar and cinnamon. Pour 1/2 of the batter into an Angel food or Bundt pan, then add 1/2 of the topping. Repeat.
- Do not preheat the oven.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool in the pan for 1 to 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More