- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18.25 oz pkg golden butter cake mix
- 1 3.5 oz pkg instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- couple drops of green food color
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, almond extract, and food color.
- In a separate bowl combine the nuts, sugar and cinnamon. Pour 1/2 of the batter into an Angel food or Bundt pan, then add 1/2 of the topping. Repeat.
- Do not preheat the oven.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool in the pan for 1 to 2 hours.