- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C raw rice
- Raw egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated American cheese (optional)
- Chicken (raw)
- Steam rice.
- Sauté onion in butter until soft but not brown.
- Can also use celery, sautéed until clear.
- Add celery to rice with the butter in skillet.
- Add raw egg.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- May also add a little grated American cheese.
- Chop parsley fine.
- Put above under raw chicken and bake in greased pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More