- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C raw rice
- Raw egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated American cheese (optional)
- Chicken (raw)
- Steam rice.
- Sauté onion in butter until soft but not brown.
- Can also use celery, sautéed until clear.
- Add celery to rice with the butter in skillet.
- Add raw egg.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- May also add a little grated American cheese.
- Chop parsley fine.
- Put above under raw chicken and bake in greased pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More