- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C raw rice
- Raw egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated American cheese (optional)
- Chicken (raw)
- Steam rice.
- Sauté onion in butter until soft but not brown.
- Can also use celery, sautéed until clear.
- Add celery to rice with the butter in skillet.
- Add raw egg.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- May also add a little grated American cheese.
- Chop parsley fine.
- Put above under raw chicken and bake in greased pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More