- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 8-ounce bag frozen wild blueberries
- Two 16-ounce bags frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 cup sugar
- your favorite pie crust
- Thaw and rinse the blueberries, place in a large bowl.
- Add cinnamon, lemon juice, zest, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Mix and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add to the pie shell.
- Cover with top crust
- Cut three slits in the top crust to vent.
- Bake at 350 F until crust is golden and blueberries are bubbly.
NotesThe Pre-School's Green Room at Akiba-Schechter Jewish Day School voted on blueberry for their pie and came up with this delicious recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More