- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 8-ounce bag frozen wild blueberries
- Two 16-ounce bags frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 cup sugar
- your favorite pie crust
- Thaw and rinse the blueberries, place in a large bowl.
- Add cinnamon, lemon juice, zest, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Mix and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add to the pie shell.
- Cover with top crust
- Cut three slits in the top crust to vent.
- Bake at 350 F until crust is golden and blueberries are bubbly.
NotesThe Pre-School's Green Room at Akiba-Schechter Jewish Day School voted on blueberry for their pie and came up with this delicious recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More