- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 20 oz canned crushed pineapple in light syrup
- 3 oz Jell-O Sugar-Free Lime
- 1 pound fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping
- Mix all together and refrigerate for a few hours.
- POINTS® values per serving | 3
- Servings | 6
- Without cottage cheese – 2 points
NotesThis was named by brother when we were kids. If you make it, you will understand why.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
GAES PTO Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More