- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 1 gal. water
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 1 dried chili
- Sprig of rosemary
- 2 whole cloves
- Fresh herbs of any kind…just to flavor the water
- 12 wonton skins
- 6 T butter*
- 6 T olive oil*
- 1 large onion, julienned
- 2 T garlic, mashed and minced
- 1” fresh ginger - mashed to paste
- 36 fresh pea pods - julienned
- 1 Red sweet pepper - julienned
- 8 shrimp
- 8 sea scallops
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large bag mixed baby greens
- *for lower fat, substitute any or all with broth...1 T at a time...
- Cook wonton in flavored water till tender - then 1-2 minutes more.
- Run water on a cookie sheet - dump it out, but do not dry.
- Drain wonton noodles - do not rinse - immediately separate on cookie sheet.
- Roll each noodle tightly, cigar style, from straight edge, not corner.
- Separate on cookie sheet - not touching
- Cover with saran and then with a towel to help retain heat.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter.
- Add onion and saute till just starting to turn brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, scallops and pea pods and peppers.
- Saute till peppers are starting to soften.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes - saute till seafood is just cooked.
- Put 3 noodles in each serving dish.
- Add greensto skillet, all at once - stir and turn to coat completely.
- When greens glisten and wilt slightly, spoon over noodles and serve.
NotesShrimp, Scallops, mesculin mix and a hearty noodle...all combine for a tasty dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More