- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 15
- - 1200 grams of cake flour.
- - Vanilla 2 tbsp.
- - Baking powder 1 tbsp.
- - Salt 1 ½ tsp.
- - 200 grams of milk powder.
- - 1100 grams of sugar.
- - 35 chicken eggs.
- - SP 5 tbsp.
- - 500 g cold water.
- - 1,000 grams of melted margarine.
- Green tea – Ingredients
- - 3 tablespoons Green tea powder (recommend brand Mach-cha).
- Green apples, 1 ½ tsp.
- Coffee – Ingredients
- - Coffee powder mixed with hot water to melt the 4 tablespoons.
- 1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, milk powder together in a bowl beat eggs, add sugar and SP. Later stir by using head-stir no.1, stir about 2 minutes to combine. Then increase speed to no.3, about 3 minutes, then add cold water and vanilla to it.
- 2. Continue beating for 2 minutes until mixture is fluffy and white. Reduce speed as no.2 hit for the margarine, melted together, about 1 minute, shall be available.
- 3. The flour mixture. The ingredients are green tea and coffee do not mix the cake and light vanilla.
- 4. Pour into buttered pan and white for about ¾ of the pan and bake 200 degrees for about 25-30 minutes until cooked.
- 5. To make the cake taste. Prior to make the cake must be cooled before Then wipe off the cream, make-up. Then cut a piece of cake. Is final.
NotesMy first made !
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More