- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8-12
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1 stick Earth Balance vegan margarine (or 1/2 cup your favorite brand)
- 2/3 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon plain soymilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine margarine, sugar, vanilla, tea powder, salt, and milk in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer (or standing mixer) beat the ingredients until the sugar looks dissolved, approximately 2-3 minutes. Add the flour and baking powder and mix until combined. Finally, add the white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Line a cake pan or 8x8 inch baking dish with a wide strip of parchment paper. This will help you lift the cooked blondie out of the pan. Press the dough into the edges of the pan using a silicone spatula and smooth out the top when finished.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the edges of the blondie have turned a lightly browned color. Cut into wedges or slices.
NotesI mentioned experimenting with a combination of white chocolate and matcha green tea awhile ago on Twitter. Well, I finally went into my kitchen and whipped up these buttery brownies (also known as blondies) using matcha green tea powder and Oppenheimer vegan white chocolate chips. I'm so totally pleased with the results. Yum! This recipe is definitely a keeper.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More