- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons matcha
- Beat butter on high until soft, about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar. Beat on medium-high until light & fluffy (3 min.)
- Add eggs/egg yolks one at a time
- Beat for 30 secs between each egg/yolk.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add to batter and mix to combine.
- Mix matcha in with the milk.
- Add to the batter and mix until combine.
- Pour into prepared 1/2 sheet pan and smooth flat.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
NotesIn light of St. Patricks Day, I made some green tea cupcakes... not quite Irish, but green nonetheless. :) It was made with matcha, a powdered green tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More