- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: varies on use
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 stick of butter, softened
- 2 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t green tea powder (matcha)
- Using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients together until light and fluffy.
- The matcha powder is on the bitter side, so you can add more sugar to adjust to your taste
NotesI have not been able to come up with a cupcake recipe that I can call my own yet, but I just love those little things, so I have been experimenting with frostings - this is one that I really love, and I think it is very pretty too!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More