- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 ounce Salada 100% Green Tea, chilled
- ½ ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces citron vodka of your choice
- Lime Juice
- Lime slices
- Combine green tea, Grand Marnier and vodka in a shaker with ice
- Shake until chilled
- Pour into a martini glass rimmed with lime juice and super-fine sugar
- Garnish with lime slices.
NotesThis is a great cocktail for a girls' night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More