- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: About 50 peces
- Preparation Time: 45
- 3/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 150 gram unsalted butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 green tea powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar (for coating)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar with green tea powder.
- 4. Add butter to the sugar mixture. Mix until smooth and light.
- 5. Add flour and mix until well combine.
- 6. Add egg yolks and mix until it is fully incorporated.
- 7. Form the dough into a disk and refrigerate until firm or about 30 minutes.
- 8. Roll the dough to 1/2 inch thick and cut the dough with your favourite cookie cutter design.
- 9. Toss each cookie in a bowl of granulated sugar to coat.
- 10. Place the sugar coated cookie dough on parchment paper and bake for about 12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
NotesFor green tea lovers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More