- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: About 50 peces
- Preparation Time: 45
- 3/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 150 gram unsalted butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 green tea powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar (for coating)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar with green tea powder.
- 4. Add butter to the sugar mixture. Mix until smooth and light.
- 5. Add flour and mix until well combine.
- 6. Add egg yolks and mix until it is fully incorporated.
- 7. Form the dough into a disk and refrigerate until firm or about 30 minutes.
- 8. Roll the dough to 1/2 inch thick and cut the dough with your favourite cookie cutter design.
- 9. Toss each cookie in a bowl of granulated sugar to coat.
- 10. Place the sugar coated cookie dough on parchment paper and bake for about 12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
NotesFor green tea lovers
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More