- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 red Bell peppers
- 3 green Bell peppers
- 10 small onions
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 quarts green tomatoes
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- 1/8 cups table salt
- 1/3 tablespoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Wash, seed and quarter peppers. Wash and quarter tomatoes. Peel and quarter onions. Put all through grater or food processor - fine chop. Drain off excess liquid.
- In a large kettle add vegetables and half of the vinegar. Boil for 1/2 hour, stirring often. Drain and discard liquid.
- Add remaining vinegar, sugar and spices and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour into hot sterilized pint jats, allowing 1/2 inch headroom and process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More