- Cooking Time: until crispy
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 24 slices Pederson's Uncured Apple or Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Cooking Instructions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More