- Cooking Time: until crispy
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 24 slices Pederson's Uncured Apple or Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Cooking Instructions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Simple Homemade Favorites
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More