- Cooking Time: until crispy
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 24 slices Pederson's Uncured Apple or Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Cooking Instructions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More