- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 (.25 oz) pkg. Active Dry Yeast
- 1 TBLSP. Olive Oil
- 2 TBLSP. Cornmeal, for dusting
- 3/4 C. warm Water (110 degrees)
- Proof yeast in the warm water.
- In a separate bowel place flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Make a well in the center and place the yeast and water in it. Mix thoroughly until the consistency is of an elastic ball.
- Place in a warm dry place and let rise for 1 1/2 hours.
- Split the dough into two halves. Roll out one of the dough halves on a floured surface. Rub with cornmeal.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray and heat to med-med high heat.
- When grill is ready, grill dough, on one side, for about 5 minutes. Then flip the dough over to the other side and quickly add your toppings. Shut or cover your grill until cheese is melted.
- Repeat the steps with the second piece of dough.
NotesI think this is the best Pizza Dough, for grilling, that I have ever tried. This is a great way to try making pizza on the grill. And you don't even need to turn the oven on in the summer. You can also use Whole Wheat flour instead if you would prefer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More