- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin (any size...today I used a 1 lb. one)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped (I, of course, use more)
- 3 T. fresh ginger, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Set indoor grill to medium-high heat. When ready, place pork on grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes, flipping once halfway.
- Serve with Lime Cilantro Rice and Avocado, Tomato & Onion Salad, as pictured.
- ***I don't measure for this dish - the above numbers are approximate and should be adjusted based on how much pork you're cooking as well as your taste
- ***increase cooking time for larger amounts of meat - this can also be cooked in the oven (450 degrees)
NotesI got this recipe from my mom :)
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More