GRILLED ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin (any size...today I used a 1 lb. one)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped (I, of course, use more)
- 3 T. fresh ginger, minced
Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag and marinate for at least 4 hours.
Set indoor grill to medium-high heat. When ready, place pork on grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes, flipping once halfway.
Serve with Lime Cilantro Rice and Avocado, Tomato & Onion Salad, as pictured.
***I don't measure for this dish - the above numbers are approximate and should be adjusted based on how much pork you're cooking as well as your taste
***increase cooking time for larger amounts of meat - this can also be cooked in the oven (450 degrees)
Website Credit: http://iwasborntocook.blogspot.com/2011/01/winding-down-from-holiday-madness.html