- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 bunch thick asparagus, about 24 spears, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, from one lemon
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place asparagus spears in baking dish and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put asparagus on the grill, making sure spears are perpendicular to grates so they don't fall through. Set asparagus dish next to grill (do not clean). Cover and cook asparagus for 3-4 minutes, until nicely browned and tender-crisp. Remove asparagus from grill and place back in baking dish. Let cool, then transfer spears to cutting board and cut into 1½" pieces. Place cut asparagus back in dish, then add remaining tablespoon olive oil, feta, lemon zest and lemon juice. Toss gently and season with more salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. Serve room temperature or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More