- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed (or use barbecued chicken cubed)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 small red pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook chicken in 1/2 cup barbecue sauce until no longer pink. Set aside. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from grill. Spread with remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Top with chicken mixture, peppers, mushrooms and tomato. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill, covered, 5-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
NotesNo matter what's on the menu, everything tastes better outdoors. This BBQ Chicken Pizza is quick and easy. It's made for the lazy days of summer. Welcome this easy going way to enjoy friends and food while getting the most out of a gorgeous day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More