- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Pierce potatoes with fork or small sharp knife. Rub with oil; sprinkle with salt.
- PLACE potatoes on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 8 min. or until tender, turning after 4 min. Place potatoes on greased grate of grill.
- COOK 12 to 15 min. or until potatoes are crisp and browned, turning occasionally. Split potatoes. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More