- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Pierce potatoes with fork or small sharp knife. Rub with oil; sprinkle with salt.
- PLACE potatoes on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 8 min. or until tender, turning after 4 min. Place potatoes on greased grate of grill.
- COOK 12 to 15 min. or until potatoes are crisp and browned, turning occasionally. Split potatoes. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More