- Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 C. packed light brown sugar
- 2T. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 4 medium firm bananas, cut into thick slices
- vanilla ice cream
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to medium (300* - 350*F)
- In an 8" sq. foil pan combine sugar, butter, cinnamon, rum extract, nutmeg and 2T. water; stir.
- Place foil pan on grill; heat until butter melts.
- Add bananas; cook, stirring occasionally, 15 min or until sugar mixture begins to bubble and bananas begin to soften.
- Remove from grill; set aside.
- Scoop ice cream into individual parfait glasses or bowls.
- Spoon warm banana mixture over ice cream, and serve.
NotesA fave of mine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More