- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled blue cheese
- ranch dressing, if desired
- Combine 3 dinner rolls and on a counter sprayed with non-stick cooking spray roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Brush grill or grill pan, heated to medium, with olive oil.
- Grill 30-45 seconds on each side.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Combine and heat chicken and wing sauce.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken onto wrap.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and drizzle with dressing, if desired.
NotesThis is great for a summer night!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More