- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head cabbage, quartered and cored
- 1 strips bacon (uncooked)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small nubbins
- pepper (to taste)
- Use large aluminum cooking bag. Spray with the bag with non-stick spray.
- Lay cabbage, bacon, onion, and butter in the bag. Add salt and pepper to
- Seal the bag and place it on the grill over a low flame. Turn over
- periodically to avoid burning. Done when soft, about 20 minutes
NotesWe have about 8 inches of snow on the ground so posting all my grilled recipes is making want to have a cookout!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More