- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe have about 8 inches of snow on the ground so posting all my grilled recipes is making want to have a cookout!
- 1 head cabbage, quartered and cored
- 1 strips bacon (uncooked)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small nubbins
- pepper (to taste)
- Use large aluminum cooking bag. Spray with the bag with non-stick spray.
- Lay cabbage, bacon, onion, and butter in the bag. Add salt and pepper to
- Seal the bag and place it on the grill over a low flame. Turn over
- periodically to avoid burning. Done when soft, about 20 minutes