- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3-4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4-1/2 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each dinner roll into an 8 inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and mustard.
- Fold in the cashews, green onions, half of the oranges and the cabbage and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove wrap from flattened rolls and brush with olive oil.
- Cook on a grill heated to medium heat for about 1 minute on each side.
- Remove from grill and cool slightly.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the wraps and garnish with remaining oranges.
NotesGrilled rolls make the perfect wraps for a delicious summer meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More