- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Cut loaf of french bread in half, lenghtwise. Spread each half with softened cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese. Preheat gas grill to medium. Place bread on grill with lid open until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Cut each half into 1 to 1 1/2 inch slices.
- I had this bread at a BBQ a few years back and totally fell in love with it. I love foods that are easy to prepare and this sure fits into that catagory.
NotesI had this bread at a BBQ a few years back and totally fell in love with it. I love foods that are easy to prepare and this sure fits into that catagory.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More