- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Cut loaf of french bread in half, lenghtwise. Spread each half with softened cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese. Preheat gas grill to medium. Place bread on grill with lid open until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Cut each half into 1 to 1 1/2 inch slices.
- I had this bread at a BBQ a few years back and totally fell in love with it. I love foods that are easy to prepare and this sure fits into that catagory.
NotesI had this bread at a BBQ a few years back and totally fell in love with it. I love foods that are easy to prepare and this sure fits into that catagory.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More