- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3–4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 slices fresh baked bread, 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches thick (Italian, potato, sourdough, cheese, whole-grain, or light rye bread)
- 8 slices brie cheese
- 8 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 8 slices Asiago cheese
- 8 slices havarti cheese
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley. Spread on 8 slices of the bread. In a large skillet over low heat, place 2 slices of bread in the pan, butter-side down. Place 2 slices of each variety of cheese on top of the bread and cover with another piece of bread, butter-side up. Cook the first side until golden brown, then flip and repeat. Covering the pan will help the cheese melt better, especially considering the thickness of the bread. When both sides are browned, cut on the diagonal, and serve.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More