- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Large baking potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 Tbsps water
- 4 to 5 tsp olive oil
- 4 to 5 Tbsps Kraft Italian Salad Dressing
- Fresh Lemon juice (I used 1 lemon)
- Kraft Italian Shredded 5 Cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small red & green pepper, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 med. carrots, peeled & sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heavy Duty Foil Bag (or you can use heavy duty foil and fold all sides to seal close)
- Preheat grill to med. high.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the parsley and cheese; coat veggies well.
- Place potatoes in the center of foil packet and drizzle the juice that's left in the bowl over the potatoes.
- Seal up the foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cut slits in the top of the foil to release steam.
- Open packet (I drizzle a little more dressing over the veggies); sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Makes approximately 4 servings.
- Time: Approximately 30 minutes
NotesI've always wanted to grill some potatoes. My fiance brought me a new gas grill for Memorials Day this year so I decided to give it a shot. It was really delicious...enjoy. As you get to know me, I'm not good with measurements...I just eye ball it. So some of my measurements will be approximates like this one unless I'm copying someone else recipe.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chili Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Best Banana BreadSee More