- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10 inch focaccia breads
- 11 ounces Boursin cheese
- 4 grilled boneless and skinless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 8 thin watermelon slices, seeds removed
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 lb. baby arugula
- Split the focaccia through the center as for a sandwich and spread the Boursin over the cut sides of the bread.
- Arrange the chicken over the Boursin on the bottom piece of bread.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the
- watermelon and grill it quickly over hot coals just to warm.
- Arrange in an even layer over the chicken and top the watermelon with the arugula.
- Place the top of the bread, Boursin side down, over the arugula.
NotesMeals for you.