- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis recipes are from painstakingly cooking and experimenting with Greensbury organic meats. It is specially prepared for their succulent meat brands. This recipe serves 4.
- 4 skinless, boneless organic chicken breasts
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Course sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat grill. Brush the Greensbury organic chicken breasts with oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Grill chicken breast over medium-high heat for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- While chicken breast is cooking, place the asparagus spears in a Ziploc bag with olive oil, salt and pepper, and shake to coat. Remove chicken breast to a plate and keep warm. Turn grill to high. Grill asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- Serve with lemon wedges, which can be lightly squeezed over asparagus, chicken, or both, to taste.