- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 skinless, boneless organic chicken breasts
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Course sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat grill. Brush the Greensbury organic chicken breasts with oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Grill chicken breast over medium-high heat for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- While chicken breast is cooking, place the asparagus spears in a Ziploc bag with olive oil, salt and pepper, and shake to coat. Remove chicken breast to a plate and keep warm. Turn grill to high. Grill asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- Serve with lemon wedges, which can be lightly squeezed over asparagus, chicken, or both, to taste.
NotesThis recipes are from painstakingly cooking and experimenting with Greensbury organic meats. It is specially prepared for their succulent meat brands. This recipe serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More