- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 skinless, boneless organic chicken breasts
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Course sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat grill. Brush the Greensbury organic chicken breasts with oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Grill chicken breast over medium-high heat for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- While chicken breast is cooking, place the asparagus spears in a Ziploc bag with olive oil, salt and pepper, and shake to coat. Remove chicken breast to a plate and keep warm. Turn grill to high. Grill asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- Serve with lemon wedges, which can be lightly squeezed over asparagus, chicken, or both, to taste.
NotesThis recipes are from painstakingly cooking and experimenting with Greensbury organic meats. It is specially prepared for their succulent meat brands. This recipe serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Delightful DessertsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More