- Cooking Time: 15 min -30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- seasoning salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Dip chicken in lemon juice, and sprinkle with the onion powder, ground black pepper, seasoning salt and parsley. Discard any remaining lemon juice.
- Cook on the prepared grill 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Noteslow carb / somersizing mailing I used to get from Paula
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Koken met OmaSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More