- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fat-free French dressing
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lb ground chicken
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- lettuce (for four sandwiches)
- cooking spray
- divide chicken into 4 equal parts and shap into patty'sspray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Put chicken patties in pan on medium heat and salt and pepper them.
- Cook about 8 minutes on each side or until done.
- Mean while in a bowl mix mayonnaise, relish, sugar subsutute,paprika, french dressing, vinegar,and lemon juice blennd well and set aside.
- Brown the face of the buns, being careful not to burn them.
- Place chicken patty on bottom of the bun and then to top part of the bun spread the prepared sauce and top with lettuce.
- Add some grilled vegtables on the side - corn and peppers are always nice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More