- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fat-free French dressing
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lb ground chicken
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- lettuce (for four sandwiches)
- cooking spray
- divide chicken into 4 equal parts and shap into patty'sspray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Put chicken patties in pan on medium heat and salt and pepper them.
- Cook about 8 minutes on each side or until done.
- Mean while in a bowl mix mayonnaise, relish, sugar subsutute,paprika, french dressing, vinegar,and lemon juice blennd well and set aside.
- Brown the face of the buns, being careful not to burn them.
- Place chicken patty on bottom of the bun and then to top part of the bun spread the prepared sauce and top with lettuce.
- Add some grilled vegtables on the side - corn and peppers are always nice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More