GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA SALAD
- 1 pkg. RONZONI® SMART TASTE™ Penne Rigate
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (approx.)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. each Worcestershire sauce and anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled crisp bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
Cook penne according to package directions.
Rinse pasta under cold water until cool.
Meanwhile, stir the mayonnaise with the buttermilk, cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste (if using), Dijon, garlic, and lemon zest until well combined.
Preheat the grill to medium high.
Toss the chicken with 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Grill the chicken for 5 minutes.
Turn the chicken breasts and reduce the heat to medium.
Cook chicken for an additional
6 to 8 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) when inserted into the thickest part of the meat.
Remove chicken from the grill.
Rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
Toss the cooled pasta with the remaining mayonnaise mixture, sliced chicken, bacon and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with additional
Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with parsley.