- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. RONZONI® SMART TASTE™ Penne Rigate
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (approx.)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. each Worcestershire sauce and anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled crisp bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- Rinse pasta under cold water until cool.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, stir the mayonnaise with the buttermilk, cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste (if using), Dijon, garlic, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Toss the chicken with 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken breasts and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook chicken for an additional
- 6 to 8 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) when inserted into the thickest part of the meat.
- Remove chicken from the grill.
- Rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Toss the cooled pasta with the remaining mayonnaise mixture, sliced chicken, bacon and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with additional
- Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes for Vitality
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More