- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. each cider vinegar and lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce,torn
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm* Fat Free Caesar croutons
- Mix soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper.
- Add 3 tbsp.cheese in shallow non-metallic dish.
- Set aside 1-1/4 cups for dressing.
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 15 min.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill or broil 15 min. or until done,turning and brushing often with marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Thinly slice chicken.
- Toss lettuce,chicken, and dressing.
- Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese.
Notes...everyone...most everyone... LOVES salad !!!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More