- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. each cider vinegar and lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce,torn
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm* Fat Free Caesar croutons
- Mix soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper.
- Add 3 tbsp.cheese in shallow non-metallic dish.
- Set aside 1-1/4 cups for dressing.
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 15 min.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill or broil 15 min. or until done,turning and brushing often with marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Thinly slice chicken.
- Toss lettuce,chicken, and dressing.
- Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese.
Notes...everyone...most everyone... LOVES salad !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More