GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
- Servings: Serves 6
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. each cider vinegar and lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce,torn
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm* Fat Free Caesar croutons
Mix soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper.
Add 3 tbsp.cheese in shallow non-metallic dish.
Set aside 1-1/4 cups for dressing.
Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 15 min.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Grill or broil 15 min. or until done,turning and brushing often with marinade.
Discard remaining marinade.
Thinly slice chicken.
Toss lettuce,chicken, and dressing.
Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese.