- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound pasta (your choice, lighter works better)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vingar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- black and green olives, chopped to taste (optional)
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 4-5 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- First prepare pasta per package directions.
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, basil and salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over pasta.
- Add a bunch of chopped olives to the pasta for flavor if you wish.
- Chill for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Roast peppers on grill.
- Cut peppers in half, place on grill skin down, and put a teaspoon of balsamic in peppers while they roast.
- When skin begins to burn take off grill cool under cold water and remove blackened skin.
- Chop to desired eating size.
- Grill chicken.
- Warm garlic on grill by placing garlic and onions in aluminum foil that has been dusted with PAM. Grill until onions become translucent.
- When chicken has been grilled through, cut up in cube sized pieces.
- Add chicken, peppers, garlic and onion to pasta and serve.
NotesBased on individual serving.
Total Fat: 15 g
Carbohydrates: 50 g
Protein: 28 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More